Sunday, November 15, 2009

"Good Morning Starshine...The Earth Says Hello" - Sesame Street

Hey there everybody...it's day two of a new venture for me...the launching a this EC*WCD blog! I want to give props to my mentor and sister/friend, Stephanie Jordan for taking this journey with me. She suggested that I say something biographical about myself but I must admit that I have a hard time with that. However, I will try so here goes: Born and raised in Harlem New York. Lived in West and East Harlem and also The South Bronx as a child. Schooled in The Bronx through Junior High School and attended High School and College in Manhattan. I am the middle child in a family of five; left handed, quirky at times and serious when necessary. I have three unique children; a son and two daughters, and two grandchildren. I am separated and loving the freedom and I recently retired, after teaching Special Education students for twenty-five years. Writing has always been a passion of mine and now I have the time to indulge my passion. I am ready for the next phase of my life...I am inviting you to help me on this new venture...please read, comment and contribute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Love Here!