Saturday, November 14, 2009

Welcome East Coast/West Coast Divas!


What fun this is going to be! So lets start at the beginning.

I'm Steph. Dreamer, Artist, Writer, Entrepreneur, DillyDallyier, Nature Lover, Legend in my Living Room and more. A while back a friend called and excitedly told me that he had a friend he wanted me to meet, Beverly Rhett. He said she was a wonderful person and he always felt like me and her would be good friends because we had so much in common. He gave me her Facebook name and told me to friend her. Which I did. Well within the first few minutes we had discovered that our children work together...in New York. Me living in Cali and her living in NY this was too much LOL. After talking it was like we'd known each other all along! Aside from our love for life and art we had so much in common it was amazing. And let's not stop there, the friend that introduced us was born on the same day as my 2 children (yes same day, nine years apart). What an amazing Journey this is for me. I can't get away from reasons to smile! LOL.

So we have decided to start this Blog to connect with all of our East Coast/West Coast Divas (Women & Men) on a more personal level. To talk about life in general. To share positive love and energy, Poetry, Articles and art, Information and so much more. Especially to talk about Lifestyles on the East and West. Now I'm really excited about that, because aside from being an Artist/Entrepreneur, Teacher, Dreamer and more...I love talking about Nature and Lifestyle. Fashion and Fun. And all other sorts of Frivolity!

We'd love it if you follow us. And we'd love it even more if you Comment and Share your thoughts as well. Whatever they may be, Poetry, Inspiration or whatever.

1 comment:

BeverlyRhett said...

And any gal that has an aversion to "Carrot Top" is one to admire! Who knew about CT but me? Stephanie, that's who!!!

Post a Comment

Blog Love Here!